Our conferences are built for our attendees. It is our attendees who make Zephyr Conferences possible.
Starting with our first conference, the Wine Bloggers Conference back in 2008, we have been very focused at making our conferences more your conference than our conference. We do this via:
- Issuing a Call for Speakers & Content for each conference to provide our community with opportunities to present
- Conducting a Vote on Content among our alumni so it is our attendees who get to primarily choose which content is presented
- Periodically Surveying our Alumni on various aspects of our conferences including potential new locations, format changes, etc
- Having Advisory Boards made up of past attendees who provide us with regular feedback concerning each conference
- Conducting Post-Conference Surveys which tell us what our attendees thought about our content, speakers, and events
We also attempt to keep our prices as low as possible and deliver more than you would expect for the price you pay.
To register, please click on the appropriate conference: