The 2019 Wine Media Conference will be held October 10-12 in Hunter Valley, Australia. Pricing depends on when you register and whether you qualify as Wine Media. Your registration includes all content, multiple wine tastings, a dinner excursion into the Hunter Valley, and potentially other meals. It does not include your hotel, transportation to the conference, pre-con and post-con excursions, and other personal costs.
We offer a reduced rate for Wine Media because our sponsors help subsidize the conference and your participation. To sign up for the Wine Media rate, you must:
- Be a Citizen Wine Blogger (not connected to a business) or published wine writer
- If you have a blog, it must have at least three current posts and be in existence at least three months, and you must commit to publishing at least three blog posts about the conference and at least six times on social media
- For 2019, spouses/significant others can qualify for the Wine Media rate since we realize many of you will turn this into a vacation
- Australian Residents Registration Form (note Wine Communicators of Australia members receive a 15% discount using code WCA; please do not use this if you are not a current member as we will invalidate your registration)
- Registration Form (for all others)
Prices increase on October 1, 2019 and depend on whether you are signing up as an Industry or Media participant.
If you must cancel your spot, your registration and excursion fees are 50% refundable through September 10, 2019 and not refundable after that. We do not have registrations for only part of the conference and you cannot share your registration with someone else.