The 2019 Wine Media Conference will be held October 10-12 in Hunter Valley, Australia. Pricing depends on when you register and whether you qualify as Wine Media.
To sign up for the Wine Media rate, you must:
- Be a Citizen Wine Blogger (not connected to a business), published wine writer, or have at least one active social media account dedicated to the wine industry and not connected to a business
- If you have a blog, it must be active (at least three current posts) and in existence at least three months
- Commit to publishing at least three blog posts about the conference (if you have a blog) and at least six times on social media for your $300 discount
Wine Media Ticket Prices
- $145 through March 31, 2019
- $170 through June 30, 2019
- $195 through September 30, 2019
- $220 after October 1, 2019
- $445 through March 31, 2019
- $470 through June 30, 2019
- $495 through September 30, 2019
- $520 after October 1, 2019
Wine Media pay a reduced rate because our sponsors are counting on you to write about the conference, the host city, the content/speakers, and our sponsors. If you do not plan to write about the conference, please register at the Other Participants rate. For 2019, spouses/significant others can qualify for the Wine Media rate since we realize many of you will turn this into a vacation.
If you must cancel your spot, your registration and excursion fees are 50% refundable through September 10, 2019 and not refundable after that. We do not have registrations for only part of the conference and you cannot share your registration with someone else.